1. First download the ChilliTorrent client from the menu above
2. Install and open software (allow internet access if it asks in startup)
3. Open any .torrent file or magnet link to the program to start downloading by clicking File – Add Torrent, or “+” in the menu bar. You can use the Search on right of the menu bar to look for desired files.
4. If you have downloaded a file you can share it with others by seeding it, or you can create your own torrent file by clicking File – Create New Torrent, where you have to add the file being shared as well as Trackers that you want to use. For more about Trackers, please search from the web or use the search in ChilliTorrent application.
5. Under File – Settings (or the Settings icon in menu bar) you can adjust Speed limits (up and down), Port (please DO NOT change this if you do not know what you are doing!), define Download Path (the folder your files will be downloaded to), Queue Settings where you can input the number of files being downloaded at a time and use the arrow buttons in menu bar to change the order of the queue.
6. If you press close (X) in the program interface, it will be available in your system tray next to the clock below.
Add Torrent – open a .torrent file or magnet link to start downloading
Remove Torrent – remove a torrent from the program (this will not delete your downloaded file)
Pause Torrent – pause the active torrent (you can pause all in right mouse click on system tray icon)
Resume Torrent – resume the active torrent (you can resume all in right mouse click on system tray icon)
Move Up / Move Down – change the order of torrents for queue
Settings – (File – Settings) you can adjust the speed limits, ports, download path and queue settings.
Search – there is built-in search on the right of menu bar to find suitable torrents and other data
Exit – closes the program completely (you can just press close (X) and it will work in system tray)
About Program – about ChilliTorrent and terms